Circle which of the following reactions are exothermic
1. 2Mg(s) + O2(g) → 2MgO(s) ΔH = -1203 kJ/mol
2. NH3(g) + HCl(g) → NH4Cl(s) ΔH = -176 kJ/mol
3. AgCl(s) → Ag+(aq) + Cl-(aq) ΔH = 127 kJ/mol
4. 2Fe2O3(s) + 3C(s) → 4Fe(s) + 3CO2(g) ΔH = 468 kJ/mol
5. C(graphite) + O2(g) → CO2(g) ΔH = -393.5 kJ/mol
6. CH4(g) + 2O2(g) → CO2(g) + 2H2O(l) ΔH = -891 kJ/mol
The question belongs to Chemical Engineering and it discusses about choosing reactions that are exothermic.
Total Word Count 66Download Full Solution
If you are here for the first time, you can request for a discount coupon, which can knock off upto 20% of the quoted price on any service.