1. A firm has current assets of $36,000, cash of $5,000, current liabilities of $20,000, total assets of $80,000 and total liabilities of $45,000, what is its net working capital?
2. Common-size income statements and balance sheets are created using which common base items (respectively)?
1. Sales and total assets
2. Sales and total liabilities
3. Operating income and total assets
4. Net income and total equity
The question belongs to Accounting and it discusses about two multiple choice questions.
Total Word Count NADownload Full Solution