SPSS: Carefully enter the following scores into SPSS
10, 17, 20, 5, 7, 10, 11, 15, 10, 11, 15, 20, 25, 30, 30, 5, 3, 17, 7, 10
- Using SPSS, report the mean
- Using SPSS, report the standard deviation
- Using SPSS, report the variance
- Using SPSS, create a frequency table
- Determine the median
- Determine the mode
- What is the percentage for X = 10?
- Using SPSS, create a histogram
- Describe the shape of the distribution
- If you were researcher, which measure of central tendency would you report that would best describe this data?
The question belongs to Statistics and it discusses about calculation of mean, median, mode, variance and standard deviation for the given scores using SPSS.
Total Word Count 150Download Full Solution