1. A firm has $100 of average inventory, operating profit of $500 and sales of $1,500. Its days in inventory is:
1. 36.5 days
2. 24.3 days
3. 73.0 days
4. Not enough information
2. Which of the following isolated events will NOT change the quick ratio for a manufacturer?
1. Repayment of short-term debt
2. The cash purchase of new machinery
3. The credit sale of finished goods
4. A customer's cash payment of an outstanding receivable
The question belongs to Accounting and it discusses about two multiple choice questions.
Total Word Count NADownload Full Solution