In your role as the newly appointed Business Development Manager for a small to medium size enterprise located in your domiciled country, you have a brief to present to the business directors upon your insights in relation to their international market development goals over the next 3 years. Your specific task is to relate your views to a stated organization of your choice, in relation to their current market contexts and future country ambitions.
In particular the report must address the following factors:
• The challenges of funding overseas business successfully especially in relation to working capital management.
• International marketing failures and risks to be avoided.
• How to assess the commercial attractiveness of international business opportunities.
• The realities of standardization vs adaptations of marketing mix.
• The essential components of a market entry and market penetration plan for a ‘non-domestic’ country market destination.
The question belongs to Marketing and it is business development report for a small or medium sized enterprise for entering into international markets. Various questions such as funding for overseas operations, international marketing failures and risks to be avoided, assessing attractiveness of international business, etc have been answered in the solution.
Total Word Count 3744
Download Full Solution