Exercise 1: Analyze a current OM technique
Find one scholarly journal article reporting on one or more of the following techniques: business/predictive analytics, dashboards, decision support systems, supply chain management.
• What is the problem, opportunity, or challenge addressed in the article?
• What is the solution, idea, approach, etc., recommended/implemented in the article?
• How does this help operations? Is the problem, opportunity, or challenge solved completely or partially?
• What are the takeaways from the article?
• In particular, what are the limitations of the technique?
Exercise 2: Recommend a low-cost customer service employee daily assignment schedule.
The exercise belongs to Management and it is about an analysis of organizational management techniques. Supply chain management has been taken up as one of the most important organizational management technique. Operations which is the backbone for any organization can be incomplete without the presence of supply chain and hence, supply chain has been taken up. The solution has detailed description about supply chain management.
Total Word Count 2978
If you are here for the first time, you can request for a discount coupon, which can knock off upto 20% of the quoted price on any service.