MANAGE HAZARDS & RISKS
Analyse collected hazard/risk data from the work place and establish trends, identify major risks and propose strategy to improve WHS practices. Data should cover a period of 1 to 2 years (or more if available). The use of such things as a Risk Register, Incident Records, etc should be utilized. Your report findings should be at a presentation management level.
Address the following questions:
- What is the nature of the work environment of this case?
- Over what period of time was hazard/risk data analysed?
- Does the company keep a Risk or Incident Register?
- What techniques were used to present the analysed data so others could visualize or understand your findings (trends) – example bar charts, pie charts, graphs, etc?
- What were some of the more significant findings from the WHS data you analysed?
- From what sources did your WHS data come from in order to identify WHS trends?
This question belongs to manage hazards & risks and discusses about to identify major risks and to propose strategy to improve WHS practices.
Total word count: 640
Download Full Solution