Prepare a report on Milo (Singapore) company which includes the following
- Overview of product
- Background, representations, products, operations
- Advertising Strategy
- Based on research, present the current strategy and tools used in promotions/branding. You must support your findings with research and citations.
- Include appropriate labelling of the tools (traditional versus new/non-traditional) with examples, explain its usage in the given context.
- Evaluate the current strategy stated in (b). Discuss if it is successful/relevant or otherwise. You must substantiate your conclusions with relevant research.
- Recommendations (must be practical)
- Based on the current strategy/tools used, discuss what else could be done to improve the Advertising approach. In your recommendations, you must explain how each proposed tool will assist to narrow the gaps/improve the reach of advertising
- Summarize your assignment, highlighting key points and take a stand as if the advertising strategy is successful in your product
This question belongs to marketing and discusses about a company’s advertising strategies.
Total word count: 2940
Download Full Solution