A real world case study has been given to the students, please read and understand the case study “Investing in Information Security: A Case Study in Community Banking”, and provide detailed answers in your own words to the following questions. Each question carries 10 points.
- Introduction to the Case?
- What kind of problems Bank was facing before Information/cyber Security?
- Discuss the likelihood of the threats; the bank may face due to the old system?
- What are the risks imposed to the bank and what are the reasons?
- What are the steps taken by the bank to implement Information/cyber security?
- How the bank decided to maintain the information/cyber security in the coming years?
- What are information/cyber security policies/technologies the bank implemented?
- What are the risk factors identified by the bank?
- What risk model is suitable to the bank management to avoid any data breach?
- Write a summary of the case in your own words explaining the advantages of implementing information/cyber security in the bank.
This question belongs to cyber security and discusses about the case study “Investing in Information Security: A Case Study in Community Banking”.
Word count: 1513
Download Full Solution