Deterministic Inventory Model Assignment Help
Deterministic Inventory Model based on the assumption that all parameters and variable associated with an inventory are known or can be computed with certainty, and that the replenishment lead time is constant and independent of the demand.
DETERMINISTIC INVENTORY MODELS
Model 1: Uniform Demand Rate, Infinite Production Rate
This is one of the oldest developments in material management. Ford Harris developed it in 1915 and later R.H. Wilson in 1943, popularized it among researchers and practitioners.
Assumptions of the Model
1. Demand for the inventory is deterministic, i.e., it is known with certainty.
2. Demand rate is constant and known beforehand.
3. All orders are placed in single lot.
4. No stock-out shortages or back orders are allowed.
5. No quantity discount is allowed. Thus, purchase cost per unit is fixed.
6. Lead time is constant and it is independent of demand.
7. Inventory is controlled from one point of the system i.e., in a stockroom or in a warehouse.
HelpWithAssignment provides timely help at affordable charges with detailed answers to your assignments, homework, research paper writing, research critique, case studies or term papers so that you get to understand your assignments better apart from having the answers. The team has helped a number of students pursuing education through regular and online universities, institutes or online Programs.